Friday, December 13, 2013

Family Survey Results

The Fall Parent Engagement Surveys have been tabulated by our wonderful Parents in Action group.  The results… 

Questions
Strongly Agree
Agree
Disagree
Strongly Disagree
1. Macdonough School is a friendly and welcoming environment for students, parents, and families.
83%
15%
1%
1%
2. When Macdonough School communicates with me, it is easy for me to read or understand.
80%
17%
2%
1%
3. If I have a question, concern, or comment about my child, the teacher, principal, or staff member gets back to me right away.
81%
17%
2%
1%
4. Macdonough School is a place where all cultures are respected and diversity is valued.
80%
17%
2%
1%
5. There are many different ways that I can be involved with Macdonough School, either at school itself, at home, or in the community.
74%
26%
1%
0%
6. Efforts are made to welcome all families at Macdonough School.
83%
16%
1%
0%
7. I can be involved in school improvement planning and decision-making at Macdonough School.
72%
26%
2%
0%
8. I receive information on what I can do at home to help my child improve or advance his/her learning.
72%
22%
3%
2%
9. I receive regular updates from my child's teacher on my child's progress.
79%
20%
0%
2%
10. I feel comfortable approaching Macdonough School staff with questions, comments, or concerns.
83%
12%
3%
2%

Thanks to all for their feedback about Macdonough School!  We will use the results to continue to plan, to improve, and to make our school community one that we can all be proud of!

Total Pageviews